Ecommerce Administrative Assistant
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2017
Region: Metro Toronto Area
Quality apparel and accessories for pilots and adventurers.
We like to think that anyone could build an airplane or lead an expedition. Pilot and outdoorsman Dax Wilkinson started the company in 2002, by hand-sewing aviation logos onto caps and selling them at airshow stands across Canada. Today we sell our gear to hundreds of shops in North America and Europe, and have a growing ecommerce business that's run from our head office in Toronto.
We’re a small, friendly team looking for a part time administrative assistant for our Toronto head office. You'll be taking care of customer service and administration for our online shop. Our ideal candidate is personable and resourceful, with exceptional customer service skills. A typical workday includes:
- Overseeing online orders: coordinating with our warehouse to ensure that each order is picked, packed and shipped efficiently
- Responding promptly to customer service inquiries over the phone and email
- Processing returns, exchanges and special requests for online orders
- Invoicing orders in QuickBooks
- Simple accounting tasks
- General admin tasks
- Assisting with retail sales in the shop as needed
- Working in Wordpress, Excel and Quickbooks
This position is approximately 30 hours a week. Must be available during regular office hours (Monday - Friday 9-5) and occasionally on weekends.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to Nancy Deally: firstname.lastname@example.org