Date Posted: Feb 17, 2017
Application Deadline: Feb 24, 2017
Region: Metro Toronto Area
Musicians’ Rights Organization Canada (MROC)
The Musicians’ Rights Organization Canada (MROC) is a not-for-profit organization that distributes neighbouring rights and private copying royalties to musicians and vocalists for the use of their sound recordings.
For more information please visit our website: https://musiciansrights.ca/en/
MROC is currently seeking an enthusiastic Musician Liaison to join our team. This is a full-time, contract position located at our office in Toronto.
Responsibilities will include:
• Entering sound recording data into MROC’s database
• Updating and maintaining existing database records
• Researching and analyzing data related to sound recordings
• Answering inquiries via phone and email
• Administrative duties relating to the upkeep of client records
• Administrative duties related to the day to day operations of the office
• Assist with other projects as required
• Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite software, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding telephone manner, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Research skills an asset
• Knowledge of and passion for the Canadian music industry an asset
• French proficiency an asset
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Musician Liaison”.