Marketing & Events Associate
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2017
Application Deadline: Mar 03, 2017
Start Date: May 01, 2017
Region: Metro Toronto Area
One of a Kind Show & Online Shop
Informa Global Exhibitions is one of the largest consumer event show producers in the world. The One of a Kind Show & Sale and Online Shop, Artist Project, Art Toronto, FanExpo, and Interior Design Show are all produced by Informa Global Exhibitions.
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic co-op / intern student to join the One of a Kind Shows & Online Shop team!
This is an excellent opportunity for hands-on events experience managing projects and participating in the preparing and execution of a major Toronto event. Student will also gain e-commerce experience working on the newly launched One of a Kind Online Shop.
Reporting to the Marketing & Community Manager, you will work with all members of the team to aid in the success of the One of a Kind Show & Online Shop.
Responsibilities include the following projects:
• Participation in all stages of the event planning process
• Social media campaign execution
• Online Shop projects such as research for PR and marketing
• Photo shoot assistance – coordinating with Marketing and PR
• Assisting Sales, Accounts and Executive departments
• Other events projects as they arise
• Must be enrolled in a recognized co-op/intern program or as part of completion of a degree
• Attention to detail and highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently on projects as well as with a team
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Social media management, Google Analytics, and Photoshop/graphic design experience an asset
• Studies in business, marketing, event management, craft or art/art history an asset
Student will gain valuable and professional experience in all areas of event management including planning, marketing, operations, sponsorship, and sales. Marketing skills learned include digital media management, creating website and blogging content, email marketing, and Google Analytics analysis.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to Jill Gallucci at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Marketing & Events Associate. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Name: Jill Gallucci